Ready to make the development of innovative sound solutions possible through brilliant SDKs?
Welcome to GN Audio - home of Jabra
At GN Audio, we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions under the Jabra brand. Constantly growing, evolving and pushing for innovation, we have created the world’s first ultra-noise-cancelling microphone, the first Bluetooth headset and the first sports headphones with an integrated heart rate monitor - just to name a few.
The amount of Jabra devices developed is increasing, and our customers demand high-end integration solutions (device management, call-control quality, workplace analysis, etc.) for their Node.js, ElectronIO and web applications. In order to meet these needs, we have an SDK team dedicated to creating the necessary solutions.
Be the mind behind our future first class SDK for Node.js and browsers
For each development, it will be up to you to present your ideas for solutions and receive approval before creating, testing and making them come to life. As such, you will also develop applications demonstrating the possibilities of the SDKs, such as integration to Amazon Connect and to support cloud-based applications like Twilio.
You will also:
- Develop and maintain components, modules and plug-ins for our various Jabra headsets - this includes working in Node.js, TypeScript, ElectronIO, WebAPI and Angular
- Define and implement web/Node.js demo applications
- Create standard plug-ins for third-party communication platforms based on the SDKs
- Do technical writing to help us keep our documentation updated, readable and error-free
- Perform quality assurance - this includes manual UI testing, automated tests as well as reviewing cryptography and network protocols
“Basically you will be involved in all steps from concepting to finished solution as well as testing, where you can beat up the system and see how you can break it, so we can make it even better,” says Kim Ørsted Nielsen, Head of Digital Experiences in R&D.
Independent work in a helpful environment
- Have 4+ years of coding experience
- Are well-versed in TypeScript, Node.js and Git
- May have some experience with Web APIs, React, Angular, Backbone, C/C++, ElectronIO, nanomodules and network security - most importantly, you are eager to learn about them
- Are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than February 3rd, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Kim Ørsted Nielsen, Head of Digital Experiences in R&D, on +45 4575 8146.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.