Java Full stack developer - Internship
Skilled full stack developer having expertise in Java. The person must also have flair for UX to be able to brainstorm with UX designers. Motivated and problem solver with strong desire to learn and grow. Passionate about quality and consistency.
We are on a journey to transform the healthcare sector by providing quality care to patients suffering from chronic diseases. The web application would provide insights to Clinicians about the patients and their state of illness. We are looking for someone who has:
- Ability to develop web application based on the UX designs
- Object-Oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns, proficiency in Java 11
- Understanding of APIGateway and RESTful API's
- Understanding of Frameworks : Angular10, Spring, Hibernate, Sprint Boot/microservices
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, continuous integration, No SQL database technology such as DynamoDB
- Familiarity with AWS Stack including AWS Amplify
We are a dedicated and strong team with a mission to create a complete product within welfare technology and telemedicine.
We offer to share our extensive knowledge around healthcare and telemedicine domain and experience to add value, structure, and process to your CV. With your desire to learn and contibute, vCare would be a great place for you to showcase and use your skills.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.