We are looking for a Java Developer to help our client with implementation of new functionality in their in-house developed manufacturing system...
We are looking for a Java Developer to help our client with implementation of new functionality in their in-house developed manufacturing system as part of introducing new products in their electronic manufacturing plants.
The tasks also include maintenance tasks like performance optimization, bug fixing, continuously improvement activities.
- Solid experience in Java programming using Eclipse
- Agile development methods based on SCRUM
- Experience in Java SE 1.8, JEE JBoss or WebSphere, JavaFX
- Ability to work efficiently in a very complex application
- Open mindset and team player
Competences like SQL on DB2 or MSSQL, MQ/JMS, Maven and Git, CID - Continuous Integration and Deployment will also be prioritized
Duration: 28-09-2018 + Option
Work location: Midtjylland, Denmark
Requirements: Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder