Are you able to keep calm, get things done and ensure that we follow our processes?
Join us and become Process Manager in our Service Operation centre where you'll be ensuring process and productivity KPI adherence, individually drive problems and major incidents and be part of the team that will drive our company to an even higher level of operational maturity.
Your key tasks will be to
- independently drive forward problems, incidents and service requests ensuring KPI adherence
- act as change manager ensuring compliance and scheduling of changes
- assume responsibility for major Incidents and drive them to successful resolution
- take on the role as Operations Manager who is responsible for all activities in the operations centre on a day-to-day basis
- participate in ad-hoc task such as developing reporting, optimising procedures etc.
You'll be part of a duty roster to ensure that the operations centre will be open 24/7.
Your competences include that you
- are experienced working within the field of IT operations, preferably both infrastructure and applications
- have a broad technical understanding and a natural curiosity that drives you to learn new things
- are not afraid to engage with all types of stakeholders, from technical experts to senior management
- speak and write English and Danish fluently, as you'll be responsible for communicating company-wide on a regular basis.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 18 February 2018 at 18:00 CET, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Jesper Daldorph, Senior Operations Manager, Service Operation Center by telephone on +45 4049 9933 if you'd like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder