IT Test and Release Manager - Dynamics 365
Are you passionate about planning, testing, and deploying software releases?
Are you passionate about planning, testing, and deploying software releases? Do you have strong technical knowledge and want to play a key role in our forthcoming global ERP implementation? If yes, you may be our new colleague in Global IT at Palsgaard.
At Palsgaard, we have set out on an ambitious growth journey to double our production capacity over the next couple of years. Part of that journey is to rethink our global business processes; hence we have decided to implement the ERP software solution, Dynamics 365, – a large business project starting in the beginning of 2023.
As our new IT Test and Release Manager, it will be your responsibility to ensure that IT efficiently deliver the applications and upgrades required by the business. You define, implement, and govern the required testing frameworks and processes to ensure efficient implementation and changes to D365 and our other business applications.
“This is an excellent opportunity to join our company and take part of the journey bringing our standards related to test and delivery to the next level together with our business process experts. You will ensure that our change process is aligned and that we continue to deliver application updates without unplanned downtime for our users. The position is an excellent opportunity for you to influence and be a key contributor to the future Palsgaard IT landscape”, says Kim Meldgård Andersen, Global IT Director.
You will be part of our highly qualified, global IT team of 15 dedicated IT professionals. A team where we value an informal environment and pursue strong collaboration to achieve our goals and have fun while doing so - we always support each other in getting the job done. We value personal development and offer the opportunity to take on other responsibilities as you develop in the role.
You will report directly to Kim Meldgård Andersen, and the position is placed at our headquarter in Juelsminde (DK) where you will experience a flexible workday, including the opportunity to work from home. As we work on a global scale, the position may require travel days to our sites globally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for test (test strategy, test completion, resource plans, and test documentation).
- Overseeing and implementing successful testing processes.
- Build test and release management to D365 cloud ERP.
- Ongoing planning, control, follow up, logging and documentation of change/test/release in business applications.
- Control and approvement of test.
- Preparation and delivery of releases.
- Coordination between external and internal resource people contributing to test and release.
- Follow the test processes for operations and maintenance releases.
- Ensuring project delivered developments are tested and released into the live environment.
- Identifying risks between software releases.
What do you need to apply?
Our ideal candidate holds an IT background such as for example MSc or BSc degree within IT, Information Technologist or equivalent at least +3 years of professional experience in this area.
You have experience with Dynamics 365, DevOps, script development, cloud testing, test automation, and test service management on an international level. You have knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure and practices, including Azure. If you have ITIL certification or experience working with the methodology, it’s an advantage.
You possess a strong technical knowledge of software development, IT deployment, and documentation, and if you have experience with agile methodologies, it’s an advantage.
Experience with updating and modifying various business systems, AX, CRM, RPA, Workpoint etc. is key to the position along with good communication skills and the ability to articulate messages across a variety of audiences. Additionally, you have a thorough and analytical way of working, can prioritize your work, and effectively manage multiple tasks at the same time.
As we work within a global scope, excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Danish are required.
What do we offer you?
- A job with unique working conditions, including one extra week of holiday (7th week), health insurance, and possibilities for further career development etc.
- A job with profit sharing through an extra pension scheme.
- A job in an expanding company that combines technological knowledge with practical value generation.
- A job in an international environment with clients, partners, and colleagues all over the world.
- A job in a market leading company with high CSR standards and CO2 neutral production.
- A job in a socially well-functioning atmosphere and informal environment.
Do you have any questions?
If you want to seize this opportunity, then send us your application and resume as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Kim Meldgård at tel.: +45 6197 2383. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Palsgaard is a worldwide leader in providing advanced plant-based emulsifier solutions to the food and packaging industries. We invented the first food emulsifier over 100 years ago, and today, our products are sold in more than 120 countries either via our own sales offices or through an extensive network of agents and distributors.
We are proud to be the first company in the industry to reach CO2-neutral production, and all our emulsifier and stabilizer solutions are now manufactured in CO2-neutral factories globally.
Worldwide we are 700 Heart Working colleagues across 17 countries.
Palsgaard is a subsidiary of The Schou Foundation, which owns a group of companies whose corporate culture is unique and strongly affected by a long history. Physically, our culture is centred around the majestic Palsgaard Estate in its beautiful natural surroundings, which is home to our headquarters.
If you want to learn more about Palsgaard, please visit our website: www.palsgaard.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder