IT Supporter with a flair for customer service to ambitious software product company
Would you like to give the Pronestor customers and partners an even better experience and service, when they need support?
For our client Pronestor in Lyngby, close to Copenhagen, we are looking for a dedicated IT Supporter to be part of their support team. You will hold a key role helping the Pronestor customers with technical tasks related to the daily operation of their software solutions in a timely, professional and pleasant manner.
Pronestor develop and provide meeting management software for room booking, catering services, display solutions and visitor management. Most of their customers are based in Denmark and in the Nordic countries.
At Pronestor they are very close-working team and a flat structured organisation, which means that you will be close to management and the decisions. You will use your knowledge in a growing and successful company with strong international relations.
- Support of selected end-users, from the technical level to non-technical superusers of their system
- Trouble shooting when customers report errors
- Planning and remote execution of upgrades for existing clients
- Remote installation and documentation of solutions
- Provide customer input to Pronestor developers
Pronestor mainly deal with software solutions, but some help to hardware configuration may be needed from time to time. There will be no traveling to customers in this role.
You will go through a training programme during the introduction period, so that you know the Pronestor solutions inside-out.
What do we expect from you?
- Technically skilled as IT supporter or other technical education
- Preferably you have experience from a similar role, supporting customers in Denmark and other countries
- Familiar with MS SQL, scripts, servers, OS IIS, AD etc.
- Experience in using ticket systems, such as Zendesk
- You are a team player, and enjoy sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Well-structured and understand why documentation is important
- Fluent in Danish and English, both verbally and in writing. It’s an advantage if you understand Swedish and Norwegian.
What can Pronestor offer to you?
This company offers an exciting position where you will have close contact with customers as well as influence in optimizing the support and delivering exceptional digital customer experiences to Nordic and international customers. Pronestor is on the forefront of development within their product niche.
Their culture is characterized by a family feeling, helping each other across departments, and being proud of their achievements so far. There are plenty of room for developing your technical and personal skills, and the next step in your career might be met in this growing company.
They also have a great lunch, offer pension and health schemes as well as plenty of social activities.
Are your interested?
Then please do not hesitate to apply for the position by sending your CV and a short application via the below link. At Bloom we are continuously evaluating applications. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder