Would you like to be a part of an international company and are you interested in pursuing your career as an IT Supporter?
We are an international, ambitious and fast growing company, who enjoy the position as leaders in our field. Our Global IT Team is now looking for an IT Support Specialist to aid our dynamic growth.
As our IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the 1st line end users support. This includes solving daily problems with software and hardware, workstations preparations, user accounts and permissions management in IT systems.
You will be a part of a young, energetic and global IT team counting colleagues from Denmark, Ukraine, Poland, China and the US. The team provides services to our 750 colleagues in offices around the world. You will also be a part of an innovative company who is always on the outlook for new technologies and IT solutions that will support our processes and our business.
- You are familiar with Microsoft operating systems that makes you able to solve typical daily issues with applications and drivers.
- You have basic knowledge about Windows server environment (scheduled tasks management, creating DHCP reservations, network folder sharing)
- You are familiar with Office applications
- You have basic knowledge about LANs and connectivity issues troubleshooting methods
- You are familiar with Active Directory service giving you fluency in managing user accounts and security groups.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and SCCM will be an advantage.
- You have an IT educational background
- Fluent in English orally as well as in writing
- You are dynamic, systematic and see problem solving as a fun challenge
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing proper installation of operating systems, and appropriate software
- Provide technical assistance and support for issues related to operating systems, applications and hardware
- Access rights and permissions management
- Users/Objects management in Active Directory and Exchange
- Co-operating with suppliers and keeping IT stock in order
- Working with assets evidence and keeping it up to date
Things move fast at 3Shape as 3Shape is one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies, just awarded as Borsen’s Gazelle #1. 3Shape offers an international atmosphere with +30 nationalities working in the Copenhagen headquarters. Globally, 3Shape employ more than 1000 – with a majority employed within R&D. 3Shape specializes in developing 3D scanning and software solutions that enables dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with improved care. The company is referred to as "The Google of the CAD/CAM Industry" and has recently been dubbed the "Apple" of dentistry. 3Shape is privately-owned which enables us to make fast decisions.
We can promise you a challenging position, in an exciting company with a lot of friendly and interesting colleagues to support you. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you would like to learn more about the position, please contact IT Help Desk Manager Grzegorz Klos at grzegorz.klos@3Shape.com or visit www.3shape.com to learn more about 3Shape.
Please apply by clicking on "Ansøg" and uploading your resume and motivational cover letter.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder