Do you want to be part of a team providing first-level and second-level IT support via phone?
Join us and become IT Support Consultant in the Service Desk and EPIC departments where you’ll be responsible for providing first and second-level technical support and guidance to users. The Service Desk and EPIC (Event, Problem, Incident & Change) departments are part of the Service Operation department in IT, which counts more than 700 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across Northern Europe, USA and Asia.
Your key tasks will be to
- provide phone support for IT infrastructure and applications
- solve first and second-level incidents and service requests
- ensure that calls are recorded, solutions are communicated, and tasks are closed
- ensure that calls not solved by Service Desk are forwarded to the correct groups
- advise, support and inspire users in their daily use of our IT systems.
Furthermore, your tasks will include updating documentation, receiving and handling alarms in IT systems, monitoring and handling incidents on batch jobs and identifying monitoring improvements and reporting them to the person responsible.
Your competences include that you
- have a diploma/bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- have good knowledge of Windows 8/10, MS AD, Office 2016, Office 365, Citrix/VPN and ITIL processes
- have good knowledge of system monitoring technologies
- have ITIL Foundation or equivalent ITIL experience with processes using Service Now & CMDB
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, you have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, proven customer interaction and teamwork skills.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 December 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sugumar Subramaniam, Lead of Service Operations, by telephone on +60-3-9212 4256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You’ll be part of a shift rotation - mornings or evenings in a 12-hour based rotation - 24/7/365.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.