IT Support Consultant
Imagine a future where you and the team will be delivering incident management, on-site first and second-line IT support, and asset management regarding IT user equipment
Join us in this role where you’ll provide on-site support to our users in East Denmark, meeting them either at our support counter or at the user’s workplace, including at power plants, operation and maintenance sites for wind farms, and local sites. We support our end-users with device support, typically laptops, mobile phones and tablets, but we also build stationary workstations designed for specific tasks. You’ll often be introduced to new systems and solutions, and you’ll have a high degree of influence on these.
Welcome to Digital Device Services
You’ll be part of Digital Device Support where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver support in 12 countries. Each country is supported by a primary support team, but as a global team, we have a lot of virtual cooperation as well as competence and team meetings with all members. You’ll be part of a rotation, switching between different roles in the team, which means driving out to users on some days, sometimes providing support at the counter, and preparing equipment for new employees on other days.
You’ll play an important role in:
- helping our employees with, primarily, on-site support for their different hardware and light software support needs
- solving first and second-level incidents and responding to service requests from our service management systems
- providing walk-in support for our employees at their workplace (both Danish and international users)
- preparing IT equipment for new employees
- securing a high level of user satisfaction through customer orientation and a service mindset.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an IT-technical education as IT support or data technician or similar — it’s not a requirement that you have many years of experience, as we’ll ensure that you’re trained in our processes
- are technically minded and used to providing technical support regarding PCs, mobile phones, and iPads (iOS)
- have knowledge of and experience with installing laptops using SCCM, MS Office 365, Windows 10, and VPN
- speak and write Danish and English at business level
- possess good communication skills and are able to explain complex technical issues in an easily understandable way.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 21 December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Per T. Larsen, Manager, Digital Device Services, by telephone on +45 99 55 67 24 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.