Do you want to be part of our digital transformation and work with key IT contracts and vendors?
Join us and become IT Sourcing Manager in our Procurement department where you’ll be responsible for managing and optimising the company’s IT contract and vendor portfolio, while supporting and participating in the establishment of our new IT environment.
Ørsted is in the process of finding a new owner for Radius, the B2C business and the City Light business. We expect that the transaction will be completed during the first half year of 2019. Consequently, you’ll be employed by Ørsted, but your position may be transferred to the new owner in connection with a possible divestment according to the Danish takeover regulation.
Radius Elnet is the largest electricity grid company in Denmark and is a part of Ørsted Distribution & B2C. We operate the electricity grid and supply one million homes and companies in the region of Copenhagen, North Zealand and part of mid-Zealand. Read more on radiuselnet.dk.
By contributing with your experience and expertise, you’ll have a significant influence on the prioritisation of action areas and the strategic and tactical development of our future setup with IT vendors but also in relation to the forthcoming divestment and all the challanges we’ll be facing in that respect.
Your key tasks will be to
- be commercially responsible for managing a wide-ranging portfolio of IT contracts
- handle commercial issues arising from contracts, including issues related to vendor performance, contract interpretation, licensing and claim handling
- build relationships with key stakeholders to support the realisation and optimisation of commercial value from the contract portfolio
- develop and execute on vendor plans with IT managers and business stakeholders, including developing vendor relationships
- conduct sourcing and tendering, including EU tendering, and negotiate contracts based on a TCO approach.
Your competences include that you
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, law or engineering with a broad as well as in-depth understanding of corporate IT
- are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders – internally and externally
- are familiar with tendering and negotiating with vendors and can take responsibility for planning and executing the negotiation process
- have experience with the management of IT or technology contracts from a similar position; experience from the vendor side will be preferred
- speak and write Danish and English fluently.
As a person, you have a structured approach to your work in order to create overview and ensure ongoing follow-up on contracts. You take pride in a proactive and value-creating relationship with your stakeholders and take ownership of your tasks. You're a team player and a driven troubleshooter with a positive mindset. Your experience and knowledge may have been gained from a similar large organisation, a corresponding position with a supplier or from a role as a consultant.
Would you like to be part of the future of this company?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 January 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Graffe, Senior Manager in Procurement, by telephone on +45 9955 4315 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You’ll be situated at our office in Virum and refer to the Head of RBC Procurement. You should expect some travelling in relation to your work, primarily in Denmark.
You must be legally authorised to work in Denmark.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.