Do you have a passion within IT and sourcing? Would you like to be part of a global company in growth? Then continue reading…
Ambu is an exciting global company with talented and committed people. We develop, produce and sell medical devices, which enable doctors and nurses to save lives.
When it comes to achieving Ambu’s ambitious objectives, Business IT and our colleagues in the business are close partners. We work with multiple IT suppliers which scale from small vendors to strategic partners. You will be responsible for securing the agreed value from our contracts as well as maintaining a strong relationship with our partners.
You will report to the Director, IT Infrastructure and be part of an international IT organization. Work location is at our Headquarter in Ballerup
Focus on Sourcing and Contracts
In the position as IT Sourcing and Contract Manager you need to work closely with internal and external stakeholders on multiple strategic levels. You need an overall understanding of the business and how different functions can utilize our IT solutions in the best way.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive service excellence, control cost, mitigate risks and gain increased value from our suppliers throughout the contract life cycle.
- Develop and maintain beneficial relationships with our most important suppliers and ensure effective governance throughout the different levels: Strategic, tactical and operational
- Ensure that contracts support the needs of the business, and that suppliers performs in line with agreed levels and meet contractual commitments
- Collaborating with IT Infrastructure Service Architects on Service Improvement Plans
- In-depth contract knowledge in major contracts like IT Infrastructure outsourcing contract
- Monitor and report on Supplier performance on agreed KPI’s on a monthly base
- Drive a consolidated financial overview for major contracts on a monthly base as well as provide solid input to the budget and forecast process
- Facilitate the development of the IT Infrastructure sourcing strategy and operationalize it
A natural interest in sourcing IT services
To be successful in the job, you need a broad technical background within IT and can work in a complex business and technical environment. You should be comfortable working in a regulated industry.
- Expert knowledge of globally sourced IT services/solutions
- Experience of major sourcing contracts including governance models
- Strong and broad technical background including a deep understanding of technology solutions and sourcing concepts
- Excellent co-ordination and analytical skills
- Experience in supplier relationship management
- Excellent financial reporting and presentation skills
- Experience with Software License Management
- Knowledge about cloud economics and consumption (FinOps)
- Knowledge in IT QA and Compliance
As a person, you are a strong team player and you have an analytical and structured approach. You see the details in the big picture, and you work diligently to complete your duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You are good at planning, following up, as well as keeping promises and deadlines.
Because of Ambu’s and Business IT’s international nature, it is important that you have a global mind-set and that you are comfortable writing and communicating in English.
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us, you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply for the position, please apply as soon as possible. Note that we will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate. This job ad might be online until March 31st but once we have found the right candidate, the ad will no longer be online.
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Pernille Ruberg, Director, IT Infrastructure, +45 7225 2000.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder