IT Solution Lead Purple, Group IT
Do you want to take on the challenge of managing a brand-new Project Management Office system, Purple? And do you want to ensure that the system remains valuable for our Jabra brand?
Then you are the right person to make a difference in how we setup, develop and manage the system supporting all Jabra R&D Projects, Portfolio and Resource management.
The organization - GN Group IT
In Group IT, we support the entire GN family: GN Store Nord, GN Audio and GN Hearing. We are +175 professionals divided in 6 areas and 18 departments (growing rapidly) who are eager developing innovative solutions with strong focus on the business to achieve their goals. You will become part of the ERP Finance team together with 8 Functional consultants, Solution and Delivery leads.
Define and manage current and future PMO landscape for Jabra – system Purple
Your responsibility will cover all components of the Purple system, which includes different components such as: Dynamics 365 Project Operations (PO), Power BI, Power Apps, Azure SQL database and Logic, OnePlan and integrations to SAP and JIRA.
First phase of the system Purple has recently gone live, but the project continues into late 2022 including the Project and Resource Management modules. As Solution lead you will support the implementation of phase 2 and 3.
Doing so, you must reach out and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to understand business needs and ensure that the system is fulfilling its purpose. You will also engage with vendors and third-party consultants who will handle the day-to-day management of some of the system components as well as some issues fixing and system add-ons.
This means that you will:
- As Purple Solution Lead you shall – together with the Purple Business Owner, who resides in R&D PMO – drive the transformation of business requirements into change requests to be forwarded external solution providers or internal GN for implementation.
- This means that as Solution Lead you will drive getting the requested change designed, developed, tested, and anchored into the business.
- Define and perform release management and system updates in alignment with the business
- Take jointly responsibility for the daily incident management, support super users and documentation
- Provide budget estimations for change requests and monitor actual spend
- Gain sufficient knowledge of all project management related components relevant for managing and operating the Purple system
By holding this role, you are provided with a great potential for developing seniority and further responsibility.
”Some of your biggest challenges may be successfully navigating the stakeholder landscape in Jabra and juggle their many requests while continuously tying up loose ends and keeping the focus to get things done” explains IT Project Manager Kenneth Nissen Møller.
You listen, challenge, and transform
As part of our values we expect you to listen to business needs and challenge our processes to create maximum value. You have the assertiveness and communicative abilities to manage stakeholders and create change across the R&D organization.
Besides that, you bring:
- Skillset for servicing a D365 Project Operations core incl D365 FO and OnePlan, Power BI, Azure SQL and Logic - and at best some years of experience from a similar position within IT, e.g. within IT project or IT System Management
- Bac. Or Master education within engineering, IT or a combination of IT and business
- Experience in service and vendor management, including external service providers is a pre
- All-round knowledge of Portfolio and IT management set-ups and system architecture. ITIL is GNs Service Management approach.
- Fluency in English and Danish
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 15 January 2022. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact IT project manager, Kenneth Nissen Møller on +45 4090 4656 or Department manager, ERP Finance, Esther Veenman-Jensen on +45 3076 3744.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.