IT Solution Architects to design end-to-end solutions
Join us and become a Solution Architect in our IT Architecture department, where you’ll be responsible for designing end-to-end solutions..
Are you a passionate and experienced Solution Architect, and would you like to use your skills in solution design across applications and technologies to support our digital journey?
Join us and become a Solution Architect in our IT Architecture department, where you’ll be responsible for designing end-to-end solutions on projects, initiatives, and agile vehicles, while ensuring quality in deliverables to business and customers. You’ll be part of a team of solution architects that works closely with enterprise and application architects to deliver sustainable solutions, incorporating assessment of new technology where feasible.
As our new Solution Architect, you’ll play a central role in designing end-to-end solutions on projects and business initiatives in accordance with target architectures and principles. You’ll drive and facilitate the overall solution design in collaboration with other architects and specialists, ensuring a 360-degree solution evaluation.
Your key tasks will be to
- design/re-design end-to-end solutions on projects and initiatives in accordance with target architecture and principles
- define and maintain solution guidelines and standards for projects to ensure quality and sustainability
- facilitate translation of business case/value to expected to-be design and solutions transforming business
- in collaboration with enterprise architects, communicate and improve architectural principles and target architectures to drive the strategic direction in response to project requirements
- through methods and guidelines, facilitate technology assessments and POCs on projects when relevant for new design or validation of technologies.
In addition, you’ll support project management with estimations and determine the competency mix required to implement solutions through projects. Finally, you’ll prepare the technical and architectural visions (runways) for our planned Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Your competences include that you
- have solid experience as a solution architect, preferably, in solution design across several platforms, such as big data, advanced analytics, cloud, Microsoft, SAP, etc.
- have experience from working with structured methods within development, test and documentation
- are confident in taking the lead on technical projects, or in teams, and can work structured with a strong focus on quality
- are familiar with and have experience from working with solution design in an enterprise context
- have experience from working in agile teams or organisations, possibly from working on Agile Release Trains.
Moreover, you're familiar with IT disciplines and frameworks such as SAFe, ITIL, TOGAF and Prince II. Experience from the utility or energy sector will also be considered an advantage. Finally, you’re an outspoken and strong communicator who speaks and writes English fluently - proficiency in Danish is considered a further advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 April 2018, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Lars Bo Wegmann, Manager in IT Architecture, by telephone on +45 9955 2678 if you'd like to know more about the position.
You'll be based at our office in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9955 2678