Advanced Supply Chain planning IT senior Consultant
Do you want to be responsible for our advanced supply chain planning application - Kinaxis (Rapid Response)? Do you want to implement value adding SCM optimization solutions? And would you like to do this as part of the most innovative hearing aid and headset company in the world?
Join the ERP team
At our headquarters in Ballerup, you will join the GN Group IT department which supports more than 5,000 employees across the world. Here, you will become a key part of our growing ERP team which delivers value-adding solutions within the supply chain. Currently, we are working on implementing Kinaxis RapidResponse to support a high growth rate in GN Audio.
Design Kinaxis RapidResponse solutions
You are in charge of collecting requirement and designing supply chain solutions where our SCM IT solutions, RapidResponse and AX2012, work seamlessly together. Moreover, you provide guidance to the business on how to make SCM solutions that fulfill business requirement and add value to the supply chain.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Help users specify requirements
- Design, configurate and deploy RapidResponse solutions for GN Audio (Jabra)
- Drive and implement changes to RapidResponse solutions after they go live
- Advice users and colleagues on how to benefit from using standard functions in RapidResponse
- Provide 3rd-level support on complex issues that our business cannot resolve
- Ensure the application is running and being maintained
- Be the point of contact toward our Rapid Response external partners
Great colleagues who are ready to discus and challenge
You will join a growing team, currently consisting of 10 ERP consultants. As experts in our field, we are well-versed in supply chain management and ready to share our in-depth understanding of the GN supply chain processes with you. We listen to the organization and challenge the business to always do better. Our team spirit is high, and we are always ready to discuss solutions and provide input where needed.
Experience with advanced supply chain solutions
To succeed, you can apply a solid business understanding as well as an understanding of the supply chain and how to balance value vs. cost. Conceptual thinking is also a vital key to success but at the same time, you need to be goal-oriented and know how to find the right solutions. Lastly, with your open personality, you know how to inspire business users and colleagues and communicate in a clear and forthright manner.
- You have 3+ years of experience working with advanced supply chain solutions, e.g. SAP APO, RapidResponse, JDA, Oracle or Anaplan
- You have expert knowledge within advanced supply chain functionality and processes
- You can document requirements and make specifications
- You can communicate fluently in English as you will be a part of a multicultural environment
- You are able to travel to accommodate varying project and project phases
We offer an exciting opportunity and an attractive compensation package for the right individual. At GN, you will be part of a global team supporting both the Hearing and Audio business of GN, with good development opportunities across business units, applications/solutions and functional areas.
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than August 11th, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director AX ERP Jesper Johannsen on 3076 2947.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.