IT Security Specialist
We invite you to bring your IT security and compliance skills into play as you support and guide key Business Application teams in implementing and
We invite you to bring your IT security and compliance skills into play as you support and guide key Business Application teams in implementing and maintaining security and compliance controls. To succeed in this role, you must have proven experience with IT security and compliance as well as the ability to communicate the value and purpose of implementing and maintaining a high standard for IT Security. Are you our new IT Security specialist? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Integrations and Applications Security department
As our new IT Security Specialist, you will be part of the Integrations and Applications Security department, where you will find a dynamic group of 13 specialized and talented colleagues within the fields of integration services, application development and IT security. You will join the IT-security team, where we support and manage the security agenda across all global applications in Ramboll. We have an ambitious and holistic security approach and need a skilled colleague to further strengthen and develop our security efforts.
Our department is part of Business Applications, where we manage our Global portfolio of applications, such as ERP, HR, IT-Service Management, Data and Analytics, and other business critical solutions. We are close to 140 dedicated colleagues, and we do our utmost to ensure that we support Ramboll with the best possible solutions.
In Business Applications, we have a dynamic collaboration culture and retain high employee satisfaction. We set top standards for the quality of our deliverables and keep a strong focus on adding value to Ramboll.
You will be based in our office in Copenhagen.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate cyber and information security activities for Ramboll’s global business applications
- Build successful stakeholder relationships with other IT and business teams by acting as a trusted advisor
- Drive implementation of new security controls and requirements in global business applications
- Ensure that IT security, data privacy and compliance-related documentation is created and kept up to date for assigned systems
- Assess and prioritise security measures and activities according to identified risks
- Coordinate regular audit, reporting and testing activities incl. cyber crisis and disaster recovery testing
- Lead by example i.e. at all times acting as role model and promoting ethical, compliant and secure behaviour for employees and peers
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company.
For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a cyber or information security role
- Excellent verbal and written English skills. Danish language skills are an advantage but not a requirement.
- Solid understanding of system and application design, security controls and infrastructure security.
- Certifications in security frameworks, such as CIS18/20 and ISO27001 frameworks are an advantage
- Strong collaboration skills, and ability to work effectively in a complex multicultural and global organisation
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or other related discipline
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Ability to collect and analyse data, establish facts and make recommendations in written and verbal form. Ability to explain and translate complex, technical IT security issues into material understandable for non-IT security specialists. Ability to liaise with all parts of an organisation, including IT, risk and business stakeholders. Keeping a cool head during a crisis. And, finally, a good portion of self-awareness and humour.
Welcome to our Organisation
In Ramboll’s Business Application we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support and advisory within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945, with 16,500 employees globally. In Denmark, we are 3,500 colleagues delivering innovative solutions within Buildings, Transport, Water, Environment and Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future, working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder