For a financial client we are looking for a IT Security Architect with experience in IaaS implementation and IT security operations to analyze, propose and help estimate needs for operational IT security services and process adjustments needed to support Hybrid Cloud.
The consultant will collaborate with the Hybrid Cloud Project on security design of the environment from the point of view of security operations (responsibility splits, services needed, process adjustments etc.).
Also lead technical review of the proposed design in relevant architecture and solution forums and act as technical lead in implementation of approved changes.
- Working experience in a financial or other highly regulated industry
- Min. 5 years of experience with security architecture and/or operations in a highly complex IT environment e.g. large, global corporation or institution
- Min 5 year of experience with securing cloud implementations - preferably including:
- Knowledge of Reference Architectures in Public Cloud Service Providers (AWS, MS Azure, Google)
- Experience with IaaS in Hybrid cloud deployment model
- Working experience with implementing security monitoring and response tools and processes in Cloud environments
Start: 2nd of July 2018
Duration: End of the year + option
Work location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder