What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet and the consumer. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Project Manager to help deliver strategic IT projects
We are looking for an IT Project Manager who would like to work closely with our Line of Business to implement solutions that makes Novozymes’ strategic “Unlocking growth – powered by BioTech” come true. Are you a passionate IT Project Manager who can drive IT projects from idea to completion ensuring that new digital services, and features are implemented in our IT landscape? Then you might be our new colleague.
Your will be delivering projects using our Agile Project Playbook, facilitating agile events, and ensuring that our agile ways of working, practices and rules are applied in the best way.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Ensure alignment with the steering committee and facilitate the detailing of backlog items covering organizational change management, stakeholder mapping, communication plan etc.
- Use our Agile Project Playbook to apply agile methodologies in the exploration of business ideas and execution of projects to design and build the right business solutions
- Prioritize, refine, and manage the project backlog together with the project team to maximize the value delivered
- Support a strong practice around agile project execution and helps mature our Agile Project Playbook
- Empower, inspire, and motivate the team to be self-organized, and ensures an optimal flow in the backlog and removes impediments to the team’s progress and ability to deliver
To succeed you must:
- Have a master’s degree within business or technology, or other higher education
- 5+ years of experience with project management and preferable agile practices, a fully loaded agile toolbox, and an extensive experience with applying agile methodologies in the execution of projects
- Have a proven track record for supporting Project Owners, Product Owners and users with exploring business ideas and designing the right business solutions
- Have extensive experience with coaching agile teams and facilitating design thinking workshops
- Have strong people, change management and communication skills
- Hold a relevant Project Management or SAFe certification or equivalent
- Have experience with remote teams
- You are comfortable with working in a dynamic environment and excel in execution
- You are a positive people person with excellent communication and collaboration skills and a flair for unlocking passion
- Speak and write English fluently
We expect that you can vary your personal style and float between being a project manager, coach, advisor, and servant leader responding to your different stakeholders.
Location: The position is placed in Lyngby, Denmark.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: December 17th, 2021, but please apply already now, as we will continuously screen the applicants.
Contact details: For more information please contact Henrik Bruntse-Olsen, Head of PMO: +45 30770414.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at Novozymes.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.