IT Project Manager
At LINAK A/S we are used to working with various IT projects and we know that the future will bring an even increased number of IT-related projects. We are therefore looking for an experienced and global-oriented IT project manager for our IT department with direct report to our IT Director.
In the IT department we have a global focus and work across the company’s functions which gives a broad composition of project types. Therefore we want to increase focus on our approach to projects and project models including portfolio management. This gives you a good opportunity to have impact on the way and method we think and work with projects and portfolio management.
LINAK is a globally growing company where IT is key in many aspects across our company. We have great focus on the digitalisation of the business and optimisation of the IT landscape which makes demands on increased focus on our approach to and steering of projects.
You will be working full-time as project manager on projects of various size and complexity – from concept clarification projects or implementation of small applications to large projects such as implementation or upgrade of IT platforms or IT systems.
- Project management of various types of IT projects – large business projects will be handled in cooperation with a business project manager.
- Management of the IT project portfolio.
- Project reporting to operational steering groups and the IT steering group.
- Project stakeholder management and governance.
You have a relevant advance education, and your project manager profile should preferably be based on an IT technical education.
Besides, you have:
- minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience with IT project management
- experience with management of 3rd party suppliers for IT
- experience with IT business development and digitalisation
- experience with both waterfall working method and agile working methods
- a commercial approach to IT and you feel comfortable in the cross field between business and IT
- good communication skills and can communicate technical problems and solutions to
- the business and the management
- language: Danish and English on business level
LINAK = great place to work × professional challenges
We put the customer first and challenge status quo. This gives us many exiting professional challenges and we always consider how we can make our work more efficient and innovative. We also prioritise a sound balance between work and leisure time. You will be surrounded by experienced and professional colleagues in a team-oriented culture where co-operation and flexibility are paramount.
For further information regarding the job, please contact Corporate Senior Director, IT, John C.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.