IT Product Owner (Security Team in Production IPL)
Imagine a future where you’ll work together with your agile team to strengthen the security around our organisation’s production assets Join us in this role where you’ll lead the direction for AD, PKI, DHCP, and remote access solutions such as Citrix and jump host & front door servers. You’ll be accountable for several security applications used in the production environment.
Welcome to Production IT Product Line
You’ll be part of our Security team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive a team of security experts from Poland, Denmark, and Malysia. Together, you’ll work in an agile environment and collaborate with colleagues from all areas of the company and stakeholders outside the organisation. As a team, we respect each other and provide a safe environment to support the personal and professional growth of all our colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining the product goal and strategic roadmap for the area
- planning, prioritising, and refining backlog
- ensuring that product capabilities are aligned with end users’ needs
- identifying and generating new ideas that maximise the value of products
- building trust-based relationships and delivering sustainable results by inspiring others to perform at their best.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong strategic product understanding, interpersonal skills, and the ability to successfully orchestrate cross-organisational communities and external vendor relations
- possess experience in designing and implementing security tools and systems for production assets
- have general understanding of the challenges that are met when building solutions to be used in production environments
- feel passionate about communicating and engaging with relevant internal stakeholders and the product team and are excited about the strategic roadmap of the products
- have experience as a product owner incl. having knowledge about product management, SAFe, or other agile frameworks
- can communicate information in a concise and comprehensive manner to business and technical stakeholders.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 September 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Aneta Trojanowska, Head of Agile 3, on on Fridays between 10:00-12:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder