Imagine a future where you’re lead the amazing transformation of digital technologies that will push our organisation into the future
Join us in this role where you’ll be IT product owner in one of our interesting delivery organisations, where we develop digital products to the organisation. You’ll own and manage the priority of deliveries based on the strategic roadmap for the delivery organisation. Together with your stakeholders, you’ll define the future needs of our company and prioritise accordingly, considering numerous elements such as business value, criticality, complexity, cost, compliance requirements, and risks.
Welcome to Ørsted digital delivery organisations
You’ll be part of an agile IT organisation revolving around the SAFe principles. In collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll define the future needs of our company and prioritise accordingly.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning future product development by owning, facilitating, and refining the backlog with the team 6 to 7 sprints ahead while ensuring that the product goals and vision are met
- aligning business and IT strategic objectives into prioritised product roadmaps
- shaping new ideas to maximise the value of products through clarification with relevant stakeholders
- engaging with business partners to align the investment and expectations in relation to driving transformation of products that meet our digital product visions
- continuously interacting with IT and business stakeholders to define delivery scope, requirements, and provide feedback to act as the voice of the customers in the team
- performing effective leadership by closely collaborating with scrum masters and architects while motivating the global team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can develop an ambitious and clear product vision and communicate it effectively to relevant stakeholders so they are aligned, invested, and excited about the strategic vision
- have strong experience as a product owner working in the SAFe or other agile frameworks
- have great experience, huge passion, and drive to maximise value of products through a strategic and a problem-solving mindset with an interest in modern cloud technologies
- understand that a stable operation is a prerequisite
- have a strong sense of strategy, great interpersonal skills, and a detail-oriented mindset
- have the ability to successfully orchestrate cross-organisational communities, and lead groups of people and manage tasks at the same time.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lotte Hartmann, Head of Application & Operation Mgmt CC, on (Denmark +45) 99558254 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder