IT Manager with a flair for agile release trains and shared services
Would you like to lead an enterprise application management team and be part of our digital journey supporting our business strategy?
Join us and become IT Manager in the Enterprise Application Management department where you’ll be responsible for leading and developing a team of highly skilled IT employees within the field of SAP solutions across our organisation. Enterprise Application Management (EAM) delivers mainly SAP solutions through an agile set-up (SAFe). We work closely with our IT delivery office in Warsaw and Kuala Lumpur.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure and deliver application management (incl. LCM) of own application portfolio
- deliver Application Lifecycle Management of applications, tools and products developed and owned by a specific ART, using centrally managed processes and tools
- manage and be a great leader for the team(s) and cooperate closely with your stakeholders
- drive our ability to be agile and innovative (SAFe)
- be responsible for own IT budget and third-party vendor management.
In addition, one of your key responsibilities will be to act as Technical Product Owner, ensuring that quality assurance, security adherence and audit capabilities are present in the ART’s system team and that IT standards are communicated properly to future teams.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant IT background, with a proven track record in leadership
- have experience with agile software development
- thrive in an international environment and have experience interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- master structured and timely management of team plans, budgets, targets and measures
- have a proactive, analytical and systematic approach to your work.
Moreover, you possess a drive for succeeding with your team(s). Having experience with SAFe is a plus, but not a must.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 16 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lasse Nielsen, Senior Manager of Enterprise Application Management, by telephone on +45 9955 8214 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.