Are you looking for the opportunity to use your extensive digital business experience to take the lead in a successful international B2B company and bring us to the next level? This is the opportunity you are looking for!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate IT leader to continue the ongoing initiatives in the ERP and PLM focus area at LINAK.
You will work across all functional areas and countries, supporting and driving strategic initiatives in the area of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operation and PLM Windchill. You will be heading a great team for both ERP and PLM, which supports daily business and ongoing projects.
LINAK is the global leader in our business, and innovation is an important part of our strategy that will lead us into the future. Our innovation initiatives cover a broad array of technologies among others, more digitalising of our business platforms.
You will be part of our IT management team reporting to the Corporate Senior Director, IT.
- Lead the Digital Transformation agenda for both ERP and PLM
- Challenge, drive and continue the development of the very skilled teams
- Ensure first class business support
- Support implementation plan for both ERP and PLM, as a part of the digital transformation
- Support the business in utilising the possibilities of the business platforms
- Act as counterpart to the business-driven digitalisation’s initiatives
- Manage 3rd party suppliers to both ERP and PLM
- Take the overall application and governance ownership
- Contribute in tasks concerning security and license management
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree as a minimum, and a combination of IT and business is preferred
- have experience within IT Management in a B2B context
- are able to challenge the organization and take responsibility for our shared journey within the digital transformation
- have high energy level and drive and can work across the whole organization
- are a strong communicator and successfully align many stakeholders in a common direction
- speak, read and write English at a professional level. Danish is also preferred
Do you have questions, please contact Corporate Senior Director, IT, John C. Westergaard, +45 7315 1300.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder