At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them. Discover more at velux.com/career or velux.dk/karriere
Would you like to take up an important IT support role in a large, international company? And do you want to be the first point of contact, supporting both office workers and top management across Scandinavia on a great variety of IT-related issues?
Then this is your chance to join an ambitious IT support team in our IT Cluster Scandinavia and start your career within the VELUX Group.
As our front office IT supporter, you will represent VELUX IT as the first point of contact on IT-related issues throughout our units in Denmark, Oslo and Helsingborg. Your primary responsibility will be to provide daily IT support to your colleagues by phone, e-mail, via remote screen takeover or by direct contact. You work hands-on with IT inquiries, and you follow up on our external partners and provide feedback to users.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide excellent first and second line support on e.g. Office 365, Lync/Skype Professional, Outlook, SharePoint, OneNote and mobile devices
- Take full responsibility for your tasks, including prioritising the most urgent support inquiries, following up on and registering completed tasks in our system and ensuring that the user is happy
- Document IT support policies and business procedures across VELUX IT Clusters
- Share knowledge within your team and across VELUX IT
You will get a thorough introduction to the job and the IT we work with.
As a person, you have a natural talent for service, and you know the importance of delivering timely and high-quality IT support in an international company. It is important that you are good at communicating with people at all levels of an organisation, and you have what it takes to be an excellent IT ambassador and an appreciated colleague in our IT frontline. Moreover:
- You have 1-3 years of experience with similar tasks, and it is a plus if you have an IT supporter degree or similar
- You have an interest in modern technology and know your way around basic IT, e.g. the MS Office suite - we will teach you the rest
- You communicate effortlessly in both English and Danish as you provide support in both languages to international colleagues
You will join a close-knit team consisting of eight dedicated IT support colleagues in an open office environment where we work closely together to share knowledge and insights - as well as laughs. We believe in empowering people, and we support this through delegating responsibility and through continuous employee development.
Application and contact
If you have any questions about the position or the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact IT Manager Elisabeth Iwersen at +45 2252 5367.
The applications will be reviewed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible and no later than June 10, 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder