If you are looking for the opportunity to use your extensive digital business experience to take the lead in a successful international B2B company, and bring us to the next level, this is the opportunity you are looking for!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Digital Business Manager to inspire us and lead/coordinate all the great ongoing LINAK initiatives. You will work across all functional areas and countries and among other responsibilities act as the IT counterpart in business-driven digitalisation initiatives.
LINAK is the global leader in our business, and innovation is an important part of our strategy that will lead us into the future. Our innovation initiatives cover a broad array of technologies among others digitalising of our business platforms.
You will be part of our IT department reporting directly to the Corporate Senior Director, IT.
- Lead the Digital Transformation agenda
- Challenge, drive and continue the development of the digital agenda
- Create an implementation plan for digital tools to increase utilisation and advance the digital transformation
- Act as counterpart to the business-driven digitalisation initiatives
- Lead the cloud & IoT agenda
- Support the business in utilising the possibilities with IoT solutions
- Continuously drive the development of the cloud infrastructure
- Be a creative sparring for the business in developing digital products
- Lead infrastructure optimisation
- Optimise the application landscape
- Support an enterprise architecture agenda
- Support application utilisation
- Support & Coordinate mobile apps development
- Create & implement a Mobile App strategy at LINAK
- Create a governance model for mobile apps development
- Create/validate specifications, do external vendor management, quality insurance
- Manage source code ownership etc.
- Support the eBusiness journey
- Drive “first movers” approach. Challenge the traditional way of thinking
- Support and challenge the eBusiness initiatives, focus on bringing those initiatives first in play which makes most value
- Manage & challenge 3rd party suppliers to the LINAK eBusiness roadmap
- Act as counterpart to the business driven eBusiness initiatives
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree as a minimum, and a combination of IT and business is preferred
- have experience within digital business in a B2B context
- can challenge the organisation and take responsibility for our shared journey within digital business
- have high energy level and drive and can work across the whole organization
- are a strong communicator and successfully align many stakeholders in a common direction
- speak, read and write English at a professional level. Danish is also preferred.
If you have questions please contact Corporate Senior Director, IT, John C. Westergaard, +45 7315 1300
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder