IT Continuity Manager to be responsible for IT continuity
Do you want to be part of securing the IT that enables the green transformation?
Join us and become IT Continuity Manager in our IT Continuity Team where you’ll be responsible for ensuring IT continuity for all of the organisation across all technologies, applications and platforms. IT continuity is a new area for the IT department, so you’ll be part of building the IT continuity department and defining the practice in the organisation.
Your key tasks will be to
- act as IT continuity lead, setting the standards for IT continuity in our organisation
- be responsible for the collaboration with other teams and stakeholders
- define templates, requirements and governance in relation to IT continuity
- provide sparring and guidance to the rest of the team
- assume the overall responsibility for the organisation’s ability to recover critical IT services after serious disruptions.
As both the criticality of and the threats to IT are increasing, IT continuity is becoming a key focus area in our organisation. In response to this demand, we need you to establish an IT continuity function. This isn’t a line management position but a position where you’ll have a significant impact on the future of IT continuity in the organisation.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree or equivalent training in a relevant area such as IT or engineering
- have extensive experience with IT continuity from similar organisations
- are able to set the agenda and not just follow in other people’s footsteps
- can independently shape and form requirements, processes and governance
- can lead your colleagues towards a common goal on a daily basis.
You’ll be the lead resource in the IT continuity track initiated by our Board of Directors. Hence, it’s important that you bring on board real life experience and are able to use this experience to make your mark in the organisation.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 December 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mads Hemmingsen, head of Service Operation Center by telephone on +45 9955 6928 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.