Would you like to be part of the IT team of an international company with subsidiaries all over the world? Are you interested in IT solutions that support business needs? If you answered yes to both questions, you might be the one we’re looking for. The right candidate will get technical training on the job.
We are looking for a CRM consultant to help us manage/maintain the IT setup of our MS Dynamics 365 CE solution, in close cooperation with our business users.
Your primary responsibility will be to secure the uninterrupted functionality of our CRM system from a technical point of view.
You will also be part of a wider cooperation between the technical CRM team and a team of CRM business representatives. You will get an insight into LINAK business processes and in cooperation with your IT and business team members, you will be jointly responsible for building a system that supports our operations in the most optimal way.
It’s an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established, successful company with professional business conduct, yet still in a relaxed atmosphere, where personal relationships matter and in a team that doesn’t say no to a bit of fun.
- Working as part of an agile CRM team, in close collaboration with our business consultants
- Understanding business processes that shape the requirements for the IT system
- Developing IT solutions to suit business needs by customizing our
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Managing changes in compliance with LINAK rules
- Support (2nd-3rd level), as well as a contact interface towards our external service providers
- Documentation of solutions
- Knowledge sharing
You have an IT mindset, an interest in business processes and IT tools that support business. The right candidate will:
- have a relevant education on bachelor or master level
- have great communication skills, we’re looking for a teamwork superstar
- have an analytical thinking and a structured way of problem solving
- be detail oriented, delivering high quality work
- understand business processes that enable you to create optimal solutions and recommend useful CRM functions to our sales and marketing team
- be excited about learning, developing new skills and knowledge
If you have questions, you’re welcome to call hiring manager Anna Csemezova on +45 73151826
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
LINAK provides electric actuation solutions that improve people’s quality of life and working environment. Linear movement might be the simplest movement in the world. And yet, perfecting something simple is one of the hardest challenges. This is however what we strive to do every day at LINAK. With our innovative actuator solutions, we bring movement to e.g., hospital beds, office desks, medical applications, comfort beds and some of the strongest industrial applications. With more than 2,400 dedicated LINAK employees worldwide, we offer a global presence spiced with local understanding. Our solutions move people – their work and their lives. We Improve Your Life!