IT consultant, Business Intelligence & Digitalisation
For our BI & CRM department in corporate IT we are looking for an IT Consultant, BI & Digitalisation who can help us continue the development of Microsoft BI at LINAK as well as the digital transformation of manual processes via Workflow Automation and Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
BI has been rolled out globally and upcoming challenges relate to continuous alignment with related applications, development of 3rd generation frontend (possibly cloud) and ongoing change management and support. There is plenty of opportunity for sparring with business, IT architects and our existing team of skilled consultants within Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics.
This is also a fantastic opportunity to become part of a newly established function which will assist the business with process support in the future. The initial focus is to centralise existing activities within RPA and workflow automation, while the long-term ambition is to optimise and align digitalisation of manual processes and integrations in LINAK.
- Participate in continuous optimisation of BI solution - we work with SQL and DAX in tools which among other things include MS SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), SharePoint, Excel and Power BI. Identification of needs as well as development and implementation of solution.
- Establishing of central function for integration and digitalization of processes – tools comprise among other things UIpath, Microsoft Flow, Logic Apps and PowerApps. Identification of needs as well as development and implementation of solution.
- Collaboration and sparring with department managers and business owners across functions
- Support (2nd-3rd level) and link to external partner
- Documentation of solutions
- Stay up to date on technical opportunities which can create value to LINAK
You have a relevant education at minimum bachelor level and preferably experience with the above-mentioned technologies and responsibilities. You possess the following qualities:
- Analytical and structured in the solution of development, testing and documentation tasks
- Business understanding enabling you to create optimal solutions and inspire the business based on technical opportunities and limitations
- Effective communicator who can work as a link between business, technical IT and consultants
- Good co-operation skills in a daily life which will be a mix of technical immersion and involvement in projects with IT stakeholders, business and external co-operation partners
- Speak and write Danish and English
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact Senior Manager, BI & CRM, Thomas F B Damsgaard, phone: +45 7315 1515.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found. Potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder