Do you want to join a company which is on a profitable growth journey? You you want to join a large and very skilled IT organization, who is passionate to be a strong partner to the business? We are currently looking for an IT Business Relationship Manager to Denmark.
What does the role involve?
As IT Business Relationship Manager (BRM) will report to the CIO in Sweco, and you will be a member of Sweco IT management team. The BRM is a representative from Sweco IT to the business area, effectively acting as a “IT Business Partner”. In this role, your business area is Denmark, and therefore you will also be part of the Danish Management team and you will have great and broad visibility in the organization and a clear mandate, enabling you to influence the business.
Your specific responsibilities are:
- Document and analyze new local IT related business initiatives. Forward relevant initiatives according to the IT governance model and ensure scope are matching requirements. Participate in global or local IT related initiatives or projects initiated by the CIO
- Act as (local) project manager/implementation partner. Ensure proper communication to all relevant stakeholders
- Support the digitalization strategy on BA as well as Group level
- Support the CIO in the annual agreement with the BA manager and CFO on IT cost, service level and quality of service
- Be a visible and engaging IT focal point for the Danish employees
- Responsible to periodically report on delivery against these agreements to the BA management and to proactively discuss deviations and propose mitigating actions
- Establish and drive IT networks in the BA, with the purpose of ensuring effective collection of BA input to the CIO and Sweco IT Service Management Leaders and service owners to help develop or terminate existing IT services
- Coordinate with the other BRMs to extend the delivery of global solutions and synergies
- Be involved in budget processes, business planning and IT strategy
- Engage in proactive dialog with the CFO around costs and initiatives
- Support BA to implement the IT governance model and strategy, and as well supporting the BA to ad here to Sweco´s standards within IT
- Help with local communication tasks in the incident process when major service degradations occur.
To be successful in this role you’ll possess
The BRM understand business needs, and the scope, service, cost and organization of Sweco IT, to ensure that the potential business value from IT services is recognized and realized. The BRM helps to ensure that the provision of IT services and support meets the BA´s operational requirements
In this role you represent Sweco IT in Denmark. It is therefore key that you excel at stakeholder management at all levels and establish a good understanding for the business as well as Group IT.
- You have a relevant technical degree e.g. a B.Sc. / M.Sc. degree, and you have a background within business relationship management/IT Business partnering and have a strong overall insight into IT
- You have experience as an IT project manager and understand the process of driving IT projects with business process experts
- You have an analytical mindset and a focus on collaboration and bringing value. You have strong presentations and communication skills, with a proactive approach You are able to convey the “Why” in your relationship with all stakeholders
- You enjoy handling smaller issues and matters and thrive in dynamic environment where there many different challenges. It is important that you are experienced with c-level interaction and building strong relationships and trust with these stakeholders.
As BRM, you must be able to navigate in a decentralized environment where users expect flexibility on IT, showing diplomacy but at the same time being pragmatic and cost-efficient.
It is also important that you are a strong communicator and a doer, who can also execute and translate business needs into IT requirements. However, defining IT solutions will be handled by IT architects etc.
If you believe you have the skill set required and if you are keen to join a business with genuine opportunities for career progression, then we’d love to hear from you.
You work location is at our office in Ørestaden, Denmark. If you want to learn more about the job or Sweco, please contact Steen Steensen CFO Denmark, at +45 41901901.
Please apply online as soon as possible and no later than November 22nd, 2021. We do not accept applications by email.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.