Would you like to be a part of an international company and are you interested in preparing yourself for a career as:
IT Business Analyst
Located in the headquarter 3shape in Copenhagen. As a Business IT Analyst together with your colleagues located in Szczecin (Poland) and Copenhagen, you will become part of the Global IT Team of fast growing entrepreneurial organization. Most of our IT specialist are in Poland and we also have teams in Ukraine, Denmark, China and USA.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Business and technologic analysis of IT projects
- Gather functional and non-functional requirements
- Design and document business process models
- Close cooperation with project and product owners
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Create and maintain Software requirements specifications
- Create and maintain use cases
- Create and maintain deployment and maintenance documents
We are looking for a person who has Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, work experience and training. Applicant should be able to demonstrate work experience in an information technology services organization, using one or more commercially available trouble ticketing/service management systems to document service actions and user requests.
Experience working directly with customers and co-workers to solve problems is required as well as experience with, and/or deep interest in learning, business process analysis tools and techniques, ITIL concepts, BPM concepts. Candidate should have strong oral and written communication skills. We look for someone who possesses good project and time management skills. In addition, candidate should have ability to effectively analyse, organize, and present information at appropriate levels for a variety of audiences.
Working knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications is required. We look for someone with commitment to continual learning. Additional asset which would make your application stand out would be strong knowledge of UML.
Our corporate language is English and it is therefore important that you are capable to communicate in English preferably fluently.
- Part of global leading fast-growing company
- Personal growth and development
- Unique atmosphere and company culture
- Lots of interesting & demanding projects
- State of the art technologies
- Additional employee benefits
Please apply as soon as possible by clicking on the "Ansøg" and uploading your CV and cover letter in English. We will interview continuously until the right candidate has been found. In case you have any questions, please contact Phoenix Persson at +45 3110 1789.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3110 1789
3Shape Software Development – We Innovate for Superior Patient Care