Do you want to be part of securing the IT that enables the green transformation?
Join us and become IT Architect in our Infrastructure Architecture Team where you’ll be responsible for design, cost calculations and coordination of deliveries within IT continuity for all technologies, applications and platforms in our organisation. IT continuity is a new area for the IT department, so you’ll be part of building the IT continuity department together with other IT professionals. Our team is responsible for design, cost calculations and coordination of deliveries from the other teams within the Infrastructure Management & Service Operations department.
Your key tasks will be to
- work with creating templates, requirements and governance in relation to IT continuity
- participate in IT continuity projects as the person bridging business, operations requirements and vendor specifications while still upholding our infrastructure standards
- be responsible for ensuring proper handover to operations, including verifying that all project deliveries are in place
- support the Infrastructure Architecture Team with day-to-day tasks within various projects.
As both the criticality of and the threats to IT are increasing, IT continuity is becoming a key focus area in our organisation. In response to this demand, we need you to support the establishment of an IT continuity function.
Your competences include that you
- have either formal high technical training or a master’s degree within the field of IT
- hold a certification or have knowledge within the IT continuity area such as CBCP or CISSP
- have extensive experience with IT continuity from similar organisations
- are familiar with most of the common infrastructure technologies and have hands-on experience with IT infrastructure operations
- can combine IT design with business projects and act as the central point between IT and the business application teams.
Moreover, you’re robust as you’ll be involved in many projects in parallel. You’re curious, you ask questions and you’re able to think out of the box. As you’ll be the lead resource in the IT continuity track initiated by our Board of Directors, it’s important that you bring on board real life experience and can use this experience to make your mark in the organisation.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 December 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Hauritz, Manager of Infrastructure Architecture, by telephone on +45 9955 5168 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.