IT and Information Security Specialist
As we continue to grow, so does the complexity of our hybrid infrastructure and data systems as well as our need for innovative security solutions.
Would you like to take up the challenge in a role where you have access to backup, tools, and investments to achieve success?
GN Store Nord – we make life sound better
At GN Store Nord, we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions. How we use IT has a direct impact on our many processes and the products that we provide for people around the world. This is where you come into the picture.
Together with your fellow colleagues in the Information and Security team in Ballerup, you will work to ensure the quality of the systems that make it all possible.
Make a difference with your expertise
Together with your team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our network and data remains secure. You will do so by creating and applying procedures that protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our infrastructure from all forms of security breaches.
More specifically, you will:
- Identify, document, and assess vulnerabilities, threats, and breaches and initiate mitigating activities
- Perform penetration tests
- Monitor network usage to ensure compliance with security policies
- Keep up to date with developments related to IT security standards and threats
- Educate colleagues in best practices for information security
A good foundation to ensure your success
We are currently working with a hybrid set-up – a combination of cloud and on-premises solutions – that is continuously evolving to fit the needs of the organization. This brings about many interesting challenges on your path.
However, you will never be alone in your endeavors, but have your team, the entire Security & IT Quality department, and its management to collaborate with.
“We have taken security by the horns and have already done major work. So, you are not starting from scratch, but will have a great base, tools, and systems to work with.”
– Senior Director and Chief Information Security Officer Pia Margareta Klinge
Are you an expert in security best practices?
You are incredibly analytical and an innate problem-solver, which enables you to spot any issue and find the right solution, time and time again. Furthermore, you:
- Have experience with operational IT and information security for medium- or large-sized enterprises – preferably with hybrid infrastructures
- Are familiar with the ISO27000 family and technologies such as firewalls, IDS/RPS, access controls, and authentication systems – knowledge of GDPR and Privacy Impact Assessments is a great plus
- Are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ANSØG’ link no later than August 25th, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Director and Chief Information Security Officer Pia Margareta Klinge on +45 45 75 07 28.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.