At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Imagine a home where your roof windows automatically let in fresh air. Your blinds automatically lower on a hot afternoon - and smart censors monitor the temperature, humidity and CO2 level.
We created a smart home solution for all of this. We call it VELUX ACTIVE.
And right now, we are looking for a new manager, who wants to take the overall responsibility for new releases and coordinate continuous improvement of our global 1st, 2nd and 3rd level product support efforts. Is that you?
In this role, you will use your strong project management skills to coordinate the daily operations of our global product support, so our end users always get the best service possible. To achieve this, you will work with a complex stakeholder support network.
This network consists of our global sales supporters responsible for 1st level IoT support to the end users, our 8 National Support Champions (NSC) who handle 2nd level support and our collaboration partner Netatmo who manages 3rd level.
This means, that you
- Manage our active self-support channels on our website e.g. FAQ, video guides and instructions
- Decide on timing for updates, upgrades and new releases in close collaboration with our product managers, who own the roadmap
- Ensure sharp planning with Netatmo on Android/Apple iOS compatible software releases, firmware and backend releases etc.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and continuous improvement via Teams site to ensure that everyone in NSC is on the same page and receive the right training
- Follow up on performances via our service tool Servicenow and you make status reports for the management
You are a digital savvy, who loves being up to date with the newest technology and you probably already have some of the newest gadgets in your own home. Also, you have a strong drive to achieve great results through cross-organisational collaboration and you dare to challenge the status quo through continuous improvement.
You also bring
- Strong project management skills enabling you to handle a complex, global stakeholder network
- Experience from a position as project manager, IT project manager or similar
- Understanding of apps and website development – maybe you also have experience with IoT
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
At our Head Office in Hørsholm, you will find a vibrant culture based on mutual respect and a strong commitment to achieving great results by working together.
”You will become part of a digital transformation, where VELUX adds Internet of Things products to the VELUX roof windows and accessories and operates live updated connected products with external partners,” explains Christian Dalsgaard Johansen, Global After Sales Service Manager, After Market & Service.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Christian Dalsgaard Johansen, Global After Sales Service Manager, After Market & Service, by telephone +45 4034 0902.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 22 January 2020.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder