About the job
Tricloud is a newly established software development and consultancy company that are working at the forefront of Cloud and Industrial IoT solutions (IIoT). Due to increasing demand from high profile customers in the manufacturing segment, we are looking for experienced developers and consultants, that can help achieve the goals of our customers by leveraging pre-build platforms tailored for the needs of IIoT customers.
Join a company that delivers on its promise of delivering progress through Cloud and Edge, help our customers achieve more by developing and implementing complex IoT platform solutions that span from needs of Remote Monitoring, Distributed Data Collection to Predictive Maintenance using Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning.
We are looking for a person that matches the profile of a Senior IoT Developer. We believe the following skills are a necessity for the role:
- Good communication skills
- 5+ years of experience from the IT industry
- Expert experience with Linux
- Experience with docker
- Experience with remote monitoring and management of Linux devices
- Programming experience with C# (.NET) or Python
- Scripting experience with Bash, Python or PowerShell
Other skills related, but not required for the role:
- Experience with Automation / SCADA systems
- Experience with industry protocols (OPC, ModBus, FieldBus and modern communication protocols such as MQTT, AMQP)
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience with Azure IoT Suite (IoT Hub, IoT Edge)
- Experience with Azure DevOps or GitHub
- IoT security and device hardening
- X509 Certificates and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) solutions
- Certified: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (AZ-220)
Tricloud is a Microsoft gold partner and is recognized for its expertise in cloud and IoT. Tricloud is based in Fredericia, Denmark, but the role allows for remote work, with some physical presence either in Tricloud HQ or at our customers. Be part of shaping the future of Tricloud, its customers and the IIoT space in general.
Salary and benefits are industry competitive and based on qualifications.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.