Intrapreneur to Pursue New Business Opportunities
3D scanning and digital workflows that enable dental professionals to treat with increased efficiency and improved quality is currently transformin
3D scanning and digital workflows that enable dental professionals to treat with increased efficiency and improved quality is currently transforming the dental industry. Now 3Shape is looking for an experienced leader to shape new and exciting business opportunities. Come and challenge yourself and 3Shape in the position as a intrapreneur! You will be responsible for forming a team with a handful of (i.e. about 5-10) top-notch technical and business developers. With a high degree of autonomy, you will be executing rapid learning cycles where a new product is gradually matured to enter regular operations.
Our products are technology heavy and we like to push the boundaries of what is possible. The present opportunity includes development of both software (including 3D analysis, deep learning and cloud) and hardware (including mechanical design and multiple sensor types). However, for true innovation, we believe that understanding customer value creation, business analysis and technology go hand in hand. Your professional background may come from many different areas, but in this position, you need to encompass all perspectives.
- Documented people and project management skills
- Passionate about devising solutions to customer’s needs, pains and gains
- Understanding technical and business development and how they mesh into product innovation
- Capability to develop business models
- Self-propelled, analytical, and with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Responsibly administrate a high degree of autonomy
- Experience with medical devices and innovation in a regulated environment will be an advantage
- Master’s degree or higher in natural science, engineering or business
- Establish a small team with the right mix of competencies
- Take new business ideas to maturity in a short time
- Continuously engage with customers, partners and other external stakeholders
- Maintain flexibility about direction as you gain knowledge
- Analyze individual markets, their special requirements and how it fits into a global business model
- Creating an environment where people grow, feedback is shared, and new ideas are tested
- Maintain a good collaboration with the existing business units and R&D organization and recognize that your new business will be a part of the operations at some point
- Regular reporting to top management to keep aligned on the way forward
- Some travel activity to e.g. exhibitions, partners and customers is required.
Things move fast at 3Shape. With an annual growth around 30% and with more than 1,000 employees globally, we are always looking on ways to increase our capacity and how to do things better. The 3Shape headquarter is in the center of Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv. We offer an international atmosphere with +30 nationalities working at this site alone.
The company’s strong commitment to continuous product development is reflected in the fact that about one third of the employees are within R&D. 3Shape is privately-owned which enables us to make fast decisions.
How you apply
Applications will be processed continuously, so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity at one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest growing high-tech companies. We do expect to close our search for this position in November.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 7027 2620