Are you a student at a university or another school of higher education, looking for a possibility to improve on your own technical competences and utilizing your academic background. Then Siemens has the perfect opportunity for you.
In Mobility division we are looking for ambitious and innovative students to try out new technologies and support our job functions. To meet your new colleagues, watch here
What are my responsibilities?
- Participate in pilot projects to try out new technologies and processes
- Develop software solutions that can digitalize and improve our business
- Support different job functions in the Mobility division
- Bring your innovative ideas to life in an exciting and inspirational environment
- Be an active part of our student community
What skills do I need to have to qualify for this job?
- Eagerness to learn and participate in a young and dynamic student team within our development department
- Experience with or willingness to work with one or more of the following:
- working with OOP languages, such as C#, Java
- development of both frontend and backend
- development of client-server model based applications
- SQL and database management
- automatization of Excel with VBA
- scripting of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Comfortable in speaking English
What kind of person do I have to be to qualify for this job?
- Have the “growth mindset”
- Be able to perform well both while working in a team and individually
- Not afraid of challenges and not afraid to ask for help
- Have an interest in new trends in IT; such as Big Data, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Data Analytics and others
We are also open to applications from thesis students (both Bachelor’s and Master’s level), who wish to cooperate with us whilst writing their thesis in a relevant topic.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Industry Mobility is a division in the Siemens Group. We are active within the transport sector, i.e. with rolling stock for railroads - from high-speed trains over regional trains and locomotives to S-trains, trolleys and metro systems, power supply plants and electrification systems for electric trains as well as safety technical solutions for railroads. Read more at www.siemens.dk/mobility
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English or Danish. Please note that we will reply by email. We look forward to receiving your online application.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact Jonas Hoffmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder