Duration: 5-6 months
Starting period: ASAP.
Procurement at Siemens Wind Power is a fast developing organization with a lot of challenges and high impact on the overall business. Due to the fast growth, globalization and increasing challenges there is a lot of potential and need to increase the efficiency of the overall procurement organization. Therefore, we are looking for talented and highly motivated interns to support our team for a period of minimum five months.
We offer exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of green technology. Our working environment is open, inspiring and international, and we provide great potentials for personal and professional development.
What your possible responsibilities could be within our Procurement organization:
- Procurement Methods, Strategy & Processes
- Business Administration & Controlling
- Procurement Engineering/Cost and Value Enginering
- Supplier Management/Commodity Management
- KPI Monitoring & Reporting
- You will work independently as part of a team on your own small projects.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are in the final phase of your Bachelor studies or enrolled Master student of Business Sciences, Economics, Industrial Engineering or equal studies
- In addition you have already gained first work experience within Procurement, Logistic or Manufacturing
- You are an advanced user of MS Office and you have excellent English skills
- As a person you are outgoing, flexible and a quick learner. You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks and like to work in a team
Your English application should include: Cover Letter including starting date, CV, References and Certificate of Matriculation. Please note from which date you will be able to start.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job at www.siemens.dk/career. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5771.
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder