Internship within Value Engineering & Complexity Reduction
What do we offer?
We are now looking for an intern to support us in our Value Engineering & Complexity Reduction. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change.
As an intern, you become part of the Value Engineering & Complexity Reduction team, starting 1st September 2019. In Value Engineering & Complexity Reduction, we are 7 colleagues. Our main purpose is to constantly reduce the cost of our products to secure Grundfos’ products stay cost competitive. For that, we develop and implement best practice tools and processes, and apply these across the organization in collaboration with colleagues. We work with Design-to-Value principles, reduction of product complexity, and assessment of competitor product cost and functionality. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, sharing our knowledge with you - and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential - as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. You will be an appreciated and respected employee - and after your internship, you will leave us with a great understanding of our business and an updated practical toolbox.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you will work with:
- Support projects with cost analysis and presentations
- Maintain and develop our toolbox and communication hereof
- With your strong data analytical skills, you help identify new potentials for either cost or complexity reduction
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level within Engineering / Economics / Finance or similar
- You have strong analytical skills and strong in Excel and PowerPoint
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
Additionally, it is desirable if:
- You have an interest in product design and manufacturing processes but more important the cost impact hereof
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Director Jesper Uldall Nielsen +45 2476 6715. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 1st April by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.