Internship within Structural Simulations & Optimization
This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship within Structural Simulations & Optimization.
This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship within Structural Simulations & Optimization. You become part of our young and dedicated Structural Design & Simulations team. Here, we are 12 colleagues responsible for driving the design of new mechanical products by application of simulations and robust design. As a part of our team, we guarantee a steep learning curve and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. You will work with coupling of processes simulations and structural simulations. With focus on optimizing and verifying current workflow.
More specifically, you will get challenged within:
- Structural simulations
- Programming within MATLAB, ACT or similar
- Exploring outputs and defining a strong link between LS-DYNA and ANSYS Workbench
- Fatigue in highly deformation hardened materials
We expect the internship will start in August and ends in January. You will be working for 37 hours per week at our headquarter in Bjerringbro, but we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work. There is a possibility of working from home on agreed days.
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at bachelor or master’s level within Mechanical Engineering and possess knowledge within solid mechanics and continuum mechanics.
- You are interested in programming and in validation of simulations
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments.
- You are ambitious and have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us in your internship, you too can drive this change while improving both your skills and resume. You become part of one big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment - an opportunity you do not want to miss.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nielas Winter Laue at +45 2498 5047.
If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 1th of May by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder