Internship within software at Controls & Connectivity Sensor Development
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization?
What do we offer?
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship within software, SQL, industrial protocols and automated testing. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As an intern, you become part of the Controls, Connectivity Sensor Development & Engineering department, starting asap. In Controls, Connectivity Sensor Development & Engineering, we are 19 colleagues responsible for project management, software and hardware in a diverse range of products such as controllers, sensors, protocol converters and other innovative products. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, sharing our knowledge with you - and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you will work with the following areas:
- WPF programming in C#
- SQL database
- Data management/integration from spreadsheet to UI
- Industrial communication protocols
- Structured programming on Beckhoff PLC and integration with HMI
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level within software and possess knowledge within C#, WPF, MS-SQL and complex data structures.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Product Development Engineer, Kris Nørskov at +45 3033 9574. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than November the 1st, 2019 by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.