Internship within Routing Manufacturing Master Data in Serbia, Belgrade
Are you ready for an adventure in Serbia? Do you want to combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization while gaining experience from working abroad? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship within implementation of Routing Master Data standard in SAP in our company in Serbia, Belgrade.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As our new intern, you become part of the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) department in Serbia, starting 01.09.2019 (we will agree on the length of the internship together). In AME Serbia, we are 13 colleagues responsible for supporting the integration of Grundfos’ manufacturing businesses into SAP with the end goal of improving the quality of our manufacturing data to improve decision making om top level.
With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our young and dynamic team, sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
As we are looking for 2 interns to join our company in Serbia, you will be sharing an apartment together with another intern during your stay in Belgrade. We will off course pay for an apartment in Belgrade, transportation to and from work as well as the flight ticket to and from Belgrade. The Grundfos factory is located 50 km from Belgrade.
What is the job about?
The AME team in Serbia captures the performance and capability of more than 30 manufacturing sites across the Grundfos Group. This is done by routing manufacturing master data, which helps our production sites to map, what processes and sequence of events a raw material have to go through for it to turn into a valuable product – in our case a Grundfos pump. This is therefore a unique opportunity to learn and join a team, where you will get a chance to help Grundfos benchmark, compare and improve manufacturing processes in Denmark, US, China, Serbia, Germany, etc.
During your internship, you will be working with the following areas:
- Integration of various scales and types of manufacturing sites into SAP
- Creating documentation to describe Master Data maintenance processes
- Organize trainings and workshops on Routing Master Data on Manufacturing sites worldwide
- Coordinate activities within the AME team with other departments (Supply Chain, IT, etc.)
- Ad hoc and other tasks that you might find interesting. It is really up to you - the more you engage, the more you learn.
You will be an appreciated and respected employee like any other. You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience with manufacturing processes in a collaborative and agile learning environment. This job is really all about helping manufacturing sites around the world to become even better.
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at bachelor or master’s level within Technical, Engineering or Organizational Sciences. If you have the technical understanding and interest to learn, we will make sure you get the required competences to do some of your best work.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Have the motivation to live and work in Serbia.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Group Process Consultant Pavle Kojić +38 1 63 61 93 31 or Director Kjeld Schmidt Christiansen +45 3026 7570. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 1 June 2019 by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, as we will be calling in for interviews when the right candidate appears.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.