Internship within Mechanical Design Engineering for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Do you want to be part of developing the future of green energy solutions for offshore wind power? For our Offshore Nacelle & Hub Department R&D we are looking for a dedicated Intern within mechanical design engineering. You will become part of a dynamic R&D environment where we work with the latest and most advanced technologies within wind power contributing to future green energy solutions.
What are my responsibilities?
As an Intern you will be part of a turbine development project working with design concepts, advanced 3D modeling and 2D detailing in close cooperation with structural engineers, prototype workshop, service department, production, project organization and procurement.
More specifically, your work assignments will cover:
- Concept development:
o Steel and aluminum parts
o Plastic parts
- Maturing of 3D models 2D drawings using GPS (Geometrical Product Specification)
- Execution of New Product Development project
- Implementation of learnings from prototypes and O-series
- D-FMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- DRA (Design Risk Assessment)
- DDL (Design Decision Logs)
- Tolerance Stack Analysis
- Hand calculations and simple Finite Element Analysis
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are studying a bachelor or master in mechanical or civil engineering
- You have experience with mechanical design from University or other relevant places
- You are outgoing and proactive, and you possess the ability to work both independently and in teams
- You are structured and innovative, and your approach to task solving is both technically sound and commercially viable
- You have good communication and English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Adem Ziyanak via phone +45 30678198 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder