What do we offer?
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship within Electronics Product Development. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As an intern, you become part of the Mechatronics Product Development department, starting 1/2-2020. You will get to work with skilled and dedicated engineers with either electronic or mechanical expertise focusing on cross-functional mechatronic solutions. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential - as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. You will be an appreciated and respected employee - and after your internship, you will leave us with a great understanding of our business and an updated practical toolbox.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you will work with the following areas:
- Design electronic circuits for control of motors or user interfaces
- Optimize your designs by use of simulations (e.g. PSpice or Saber)
- Perform test of prototypes and final design in our laboratories
- Assist with standardization and modularization of our electronical solutions
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at bachelor or master’s level within Electronics Engineering.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments.
- You are ambitious and have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jørgen Vest Sørensen +45 5124 7380. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 1/12-2019 by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.