Want to do your internship within Data Quality?
What do we offer?
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship within Data Quality Management of IoT data where Grundfos is on the leading edge. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change when you take part in implementing novel methods across Grundfos organisation.
Check out this presentation on Data Quality Assessment to learn more details here
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As an intern, you become part of the Data Analytics department in the Digital Transformation Office. In Data Analytics department, we are 8 colleagues responsible for developing and implementing FAIR Q data quality principles and develop algorithms to our digital offerings. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, sharing our knowledge with you - and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential - as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. You will be an appreciated and respected employee - and after your internship, you will leave us with a great understanding of our business and an updated practical toolbox.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us.
For your internship, we imagine that you will work with the following areas:
- Support Data Quality Assessments
- Support Process development to include Data Quality specifications and assessments
- Develop Data Quality Assessment Method to include new data sources
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level within IT organization and communication and possess knowledge within communication and change management.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Manager, Data Analytics, Christian Rasmussen +45 2031 0165. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than March 20th by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.