This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship within Design for Additive Manufacturing (3D printing). During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the world’s most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As an intern, you become part of the Mechanics & Materials department, starting 1/9-2019. In Mechanics & Materials, we are 20 colleagues responsible for technology development within mechanical and materials engineering, including development of competencies for design for AM. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, sharing our knowledge with you - and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential - as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. You will be an appreciated and respected employee - and after your internship, you will leave us with a great understanding of our business and an updated practical toolbox.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you will work with the following areas:
- Identify a number of candidates in the Grundfos product portfolio for additive manufacturing and prioritize them.
- Redesign one or more components to utilize the opportunities of additive manufacturing.
- Present your findings for relevant stakeholders.
- Complete a design guide for additive manufacturing based on your experiences.
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at bachelor or master’s level within Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Specialist, Mechanics, Martin Bang Kristensen at +45 2758 7233. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 1/6-2019 by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.