Seasony believes that robotics and automation are the keys to the future of indoor farming. Our goal is to enable vertical farming to be profitable, scalable, efficient, and pave the way for a sustainable agricultural transformation. We have developed the autonomous mobile robot Watney – tailored for the requirements of modern indoor farms. You’ll be part of our product team working to research, design and test key elements of our Seasony OS webapp and other user-facing interfaces. In this role you can expect to be part of the early development process moving from discovery, and conceptualization to testing. You will be working closely with our head of strategy and the rest of the management team.
- Degree in UI/UX designing or in a related field or completed course in Interactive Design or a similar field
- Experience using Figma for design and prototyping either by yourself or in teams
- Previous experience in UI/UX design
- Can work independently
- You are highly structured and proactive, and you have interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English - written and spoken
You are comfortable and/or experienced working with
- Working with and following a design guideline
- Working with and potentially expanding our design system
- Solicit and implement feedback from internal stakeholders
- Planning user tests and implementing user feedback into your design
It is a plus if you
- Have worked in teams with frontend or full-stack developers
- Application design and experience
What do we offer:
- An exciting internship in a small and agile team
- Proactive coaching and development from your manager and the team
- A workplace in an innovation hub in Trifolium, Copenhagen
The internship is unpaid, and the duration will be set to match the requirements set by your line of study.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.