Internship as UX researcher
Internship as UX researcher - 2023.
As an intern you will:
- Join the UX team as a junior member
- Train your research skills by shadowing an experienced researcher
- Learn how to design, conduct and synthesize user research and usability testing
- Challenge yourself and eventually get your own projects
- Strengthen your professional competencies
- Get a deeper knowledge of user scenarios in data management and e-commerce platforms
Are you a keen researcher? Do you like to apply qualitative and quantitative methods to explore a problem? And would you like to grow your skills in working with enterprise software and explore career opportunities in tech? In other words: No one will expect you to brew coffee or take out the bins. We at Stibo Systems will develop a learning plan for you, so you will have a smooth start into your career. You will be a member of our UX team and get an inside to real life cases we are working on.
This is your Team
You get to work with passionate people. We are ambitious about our craft and motivated by collaboration for success. We have multiple professional backgrounds, and we complement each other’s skills. We are self-governed and independent, but we always have each other’s back. We work hard but keep room for play, and we strive to make our work environment fun and inclusive. Our designers and researchers work in Figma, Storybook, Airtable, FigJam, Jira and various analytic tools. You are not required to have knowledge of the platforms, but it would most certainly be a plus. So, if you have the right mindset that learning is a constant factor as a person new to the industry, we will support you in your learning journey.
Who we are looking for
You may have a bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Ethnography, Digital Design, Psychology, Information Studies, Cognitive Science, or similar. The internship will run for 20 weeks, starting in August/September depending on your studies.
At Stibo System, we offer more than just an internship. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself. Therefore, we keep it open to offer student Jobs after the internship and collaboration with our Stibo Accelerator for your Bachelor or Master Thesis. Don`t forget our Graduate program which we run globally through all departments at Stibo Systems. We have thought about what a student needs and therefore we offer:
- A salary aligned with the danish law
- Free lunch at our canteen that cooks fresh everyday (also vegan/vegetarian)
- A mentor who will guide you through your internship
- Support in writing your report
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.