Internship: User Experience Designer
Are you dreaming of designing interactions and solutions that make a real difference for the average person? If so, we have the perfect internship for you!
Hone your skills and grow your network
You will join Library and Learning, a team responsible for the delivery of our product Cicero, the leading library system in Denmark which was built to ensure that all libraries in the country work in synergy. The product has since been expanded to several international markets, most recently to the Norwegian library market. As a User Experience (UX) Intern at Systematic, you will be part of Library and Learning, a team made up of a UX designer, Software Developers and Testers and Architects as well as an Intern network, giving you a rich opportunity to hone your skills and grow your network.
Become part of a strong culture
From day one, you will be assigned a mentor who will equip you for your tasks as well as supporting you with ongoing professional sparring and feedback to ensure your development. As a Systematic Intern, you will also be given a thorough introduction to Systematic and the way in which we work. The most important thing for us is that you learn a lot, enjoy your time at Systematic, and that you find the internship strengthens and develops your professional and personal skills. At Systematic, we pride ourselves on having a corporate culture where it should be fun going to work.
Apply your knowledge and improve your capabilities
In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge about usability, people and technology. You can therefore expect to work with, for example:
- Creating low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Maturing UX prototypes, including hand-over to the development team
- Validating UX during feature implementation, with a special focus on quality and user-friendliness
- Assessing and raising UX and UI issues identified on existing functionality
- Exploring possibilities for UX concepts for new business ideas
- Improving the written documentation for internal and external use (such as design system documentation and user manuals)
You are the person we are looking for
If you have experience with or are interested in prototyping tools such as Figma, and if you are currently studying User Experience Design or similar at BSc or MSc level. At the same time, we would also like someone who:
- Has a proactive mindset and is curious by nature
- Is prepared to dive head-first into complex domains and software
- Can transform complicated problems into simple solutions
- Takes the initiative and is not afraid to suggest improvements and changes
- Is fluent in both spoken and written English. It is an advantage if you speak Danish as well, but this is not a requirement
The internship lasts five months, starting in February 2024. The internship is a full-time position, but we are flexible with regard to your studies and ECTS requirements. The internship is unpaid, but if your study programme allows, you will receive a token of our appreciation each month. When applying, please include your CV as well as your exam certificates. We work with security-classified projects, and therefore, as a Systematic employee, you must have a clean criminal record and have lived in a NATO/EU country for the past seven years. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +45 8943 2000 and ask for Thomas Sørensen, Project Manager. We are processing job applications as we receive them as we are keen to fill the position as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.