Are you passionate about creating great user experiences? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! As a User Experience Design Intern, you will help shape and improve our hardware and software products. In the Lab Business Unit at 3Shape we are making cutting-edge 3D scanners for the Dental industry. We’re able to scan models of teeth with incredible speed and accuracy, and with our software you can design new teeth, dentures and a wide range of other treatments for patients. Our solutions are used by over 19.000 labs around the globe helping improve people’s lives, and we are striving to make the best possible user experience for our customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities, in collaboration with product management and R&D, is to make great user experiences by:
- Concept exploration and maturation
- Doing usability tests
- Analyzing workflows
- Designing user interfaces
- Making requirement specifications
- Student within the field of IT, engineering, psychology, anthropology, or similar with interest in user engagement and human-centered design
- Pro-active and engaging
- Analytical and structured
- Able to think like a user
Useful key skills:
- Describing designs (user stories, layouts, behaviors)
- Graphical and/or interaction design (e.g. Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Design Thinking principles
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Challenging job assignments in a young and successful international company
- Professional experience and your own areas of responsibility
- Learning from other UX designers
- An exceptional location in central Copenhagen, near the Kongens Nytorv metro station
The internship will be full time, last for approximately 20 weeks and start in August or September.
If you are interested in this internship, please apply by clicking on “send application” and uploading your resume and potential examples of previous user experience design work. The interviews will be held continuously, so apply already today.
If you have questions you are welcome to contact Senior Product Manager Rasmus Nielsen at +45 2267 0177.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.