Internship: UI/UX designer
GOCO's mission is to modernise how software development agencies operate and make their profit. We offer our clients a new and cost-effective way to deliver software development, performed by local developers at a price that matches the price of outsourcing abroad. The solution also ensures an agile working environment with consistent delivery.
WE DON’T DO TRADITIONAL - CLIENT-SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIPS
The job? 👩💻👨💻
- Your title will be "UI/UX designer" which includes these tasks on a day-to-day basis:
- Improve user experience on existing products
- Work on our active and upcoming projects
- Experience making userflow
- Interest making personas in terms of identifying key user groups and creating representative personas of their behaviors and demographics.
- Create prototypes (we use Figma) and conduct tests on target groups.
Extra point 🍰
- Experience using Webflow one or more React static website frameworks. Fx Gatsby.js or React-Static
- A burning desire to learning and improve yourself 😉
- We value a great eager to learn and a positive energy very high, so please apply even if you can only check one or two of the points.
- You're joining a team of fun young people and will have a impact on our business
- Flexible working-hours
What happens after you apply? 🤔
- We'll look through your amazing application
- Take a small phonecall to answer maybe some of you're and our questions
- Hand you a test.
- Based on the test and screening. Have a in depth meeting in our office (or conference meeting depending on COVID-19 situation)
Contact us on The Hub or by mail
Equal opportunities 🤩
GOCO do not discriminate based on nationality, race, religion, gender, age or favourite ice cream. We encourage everyone to apply.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.