The MoMo House,
1. This internship should be approximately 3-5 months for a Cph based student interested in life-cycle assessment, architecture, and industrial ecology. The output of the internship is a collaboratively built quantitative life cycle assessment of building materials in the Momo sustainable container house. The house was nominated by the UN as a solution for the SDGs. This will require researching existing databases (e.g. Ecoinvent, Simapro) and arranging the information in excel spreadsheets for computation. There may additionally be need to dive into supply chains for certain materials, and explore conceptual systems models. It will also becoming familiar with current best practices (e.g. ISO 14040 and 14044) and emerging research in peer-reviewed journals. The position is suited for an independent, driven, and capable person who can confidently make and document assumptions where data is not available.
2. There will be direct management with the CEO of MoMo, and monthly meetings to discuss progress with industry experts.
3. Masters level preferred in a field relating to environmental science, environmental management, circular economy, green chemistry, or industrial ecology.
4. Experience with Simapro or Ecoinvent or similar LCA database required. Intermediate excel skills required (e.g. pivot tables, datatables, publication-quality graphs). Python, R, tableau, or D3.js experience is preferred but not required.
5. The intern must believe a better world is possible quicker than people think.
6. Keywords: industry ecology, lifecycle assessment, LCA, life-cycle assessment, green chemistry, circular economy, green chemistry, systems thinking, simapro, ecoinvent, green architecture, ISO, consequential LCA, supply chain analysis, SDGs, building materials.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder